Thursday, April 27, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!

OK so here goes - I reserve the right to change these anytime I think of something better.

The Rules:

1. Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!

2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.

About me:

UNO - My Mom and my Grandma were pregnant at the same time. My uncle is one month older than my brother.

DOS - I was born the day before my brother's birthday and my stepdad's is the day after - Jan 15, 16, & 17. (my mom would only make us one cake...)

TRES - I cried the first time I puked from drinking. It was at a Frat party....Sigma Tau Gamma to be exact...Beta Chapter.

CUATRO - When I was in fifth grade, I got 2nd place in the school spelling bee including 5,6,7 & 8th graders. Got beat by an 8th grader. Word mispelled - scissors. (It SOUNDS like zzzzzs!!)

CINCO - I was dating this guy and we had driven out to Lake Somerville when it was flooded. We came to a place on FM 1948 where the water was over the road and we couldn't go any further. We stopped right there and turned the engine off and drank our beer. The frogs and crickets and whatever other critters are out at night making noise were being unbelievably LOUD! I shouted "COOL IT!" at the top of my lungs (ya know like the Happy Days episode where Fonzie is trying to sleep out in the woods and the owls and critters are making noise?). I shit you not, every sound stopped. It was crazy, I tell ya!!

SEIS - Okay, okay....here's number six. I love Miracle Whip on my scrambled eggs and peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes.

I TAG YOU - Boulder, Matzo (I gotta hear his!), Brian, Raffy Baby G and DBD

10 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Gotta love the Fonz

2:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

umm, you missed one. :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Darn you and your tagging! Darn you to heck!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

duh, I can't count to six! No I only had five...shoulda known ya'll would notice.

Raf, come on - play along.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it's a rare gift i have. being able to count to six in several languages. ;) #6 is pretty funny. you must be a real hit around breakfast time. :)

3:06 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I think I cried the first time I puked from drinking, too. I probably swore I would never do it again, but that didn't happen.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I cried ALOT when I first started drinking...thank goodness I don't remember much of it!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I love parmesan cheese and syrup on my pancakes. I'll try peanut butter next time around

6:51 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

You got me haha. Miracle whip on pancakes sounds awesome, not weird ;)

1:52 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

please update my link

http://mytrash2007.blogspot.com/

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home