Monday, April 03, 2006

Friday of TXIH 2006

Friday pics from TXIH

Wow, I don't remember much from Friday. Met two cars on the road...AG and her crew and Anal Plug and the Mosquito crew.



On in to set up camp (thanks Chief for the haul up the hill!! gonna miss you baby!) and drink (DBD's first experience in setting up a tent - thanks for the help!). Played a little three man with the big spongy dice. Then circle (first TXIH trail I wanked) and more drinking. Those that know Rollin know he loves to talk so he experienced the flask of doom of course. Man, I don't mind it so much when you cannot see what is in the bottle but that clear bottle was scary!



Then some dinner I did not eat (sorry, my nose would have made my tummy puke if I smelled that upclose - I heard it tasted delish!) and lots of karaoke. I don't remember what I sang or who with (I think "I will survive" and "summer lovin") but I know I was up there alot.



The rest of the night was a blur but I know I did some tent hopping and ended up in one that was supposed to be heated but the wank used the heat earlier taking a nap. Instant sober...add freezing weather.

on on to Sat.....

4 Comments:

Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Damn, I am missing out.

Yeah, I'm a Bulls fan, the college game is good, but it's best this time of year.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yes you are baby!! But I'll hook you up. Ohh, I love the Bulls!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

But wait, there's more!!

DNA...come see us! We will have a huge blogger throw down for ya!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home