Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dreams

So Monday night I was consumed with work so much that all I dreamed about were calculating numbers. Over and over in my head. All night long in my sleep. Yesterday went well and I am getting caught up so last night I packed. So what did I dream about last night? Hashing, of course. We were at the pub crawl and I was talking to someone who doesn't even hash anymore. Then we were at the camp and another ex-Brenham hasher was parking his RV (which he doesn't even own) when the breaks went out and it went rolling towards the lake (which won't be there). Seems his battery went dead which caused the brakes to not work (I'm no mechanic but I don't think that's how it works???). Then I was telling Tuna Delight that I had her Polka Tape and she didn't care....what?? NO "please pass the schnapps" at Interhash? That's just not right. Then there was a little issue with the nekkid hash which I can't mention 'cause I'd ruin our surprise. Then I was sleeping alone!! It's gonna be way too cold....ya'll couple up to conserve heat. I'm sure this means everything will be just perfect. As long as there is enough alcohol, all is well.

9 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

I hate sleeping alone when it is cold. It was way to cold to sleep alone at the ICBINM H3 camp out, but that is how I ended up because I picked the rong hasher or maybe I had not had enough alcohol because I left his tent and went back to mine...lol

2:15 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

like i said to another hasher...we should all find a big tent and play drinking games til we systematically pass out on each other...at least we would be warm.

3:02 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I bought a tent heater to warm my place up before I pass out, too bad for carbon monoxide otherwise I would leave it on all night. But warming it up before I sleep will help tremendously.

3:10 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

the tent we are using is big it has two rooms, all we need is the bodys

4:32 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I also have a two room tent....this could work! PRivate game tents...

5:43 PM  
Blogger BH said...

You just need a big old cuddle puddle w/ lots of fake fur and warm bodies to cuddle and fall asleep.

7:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

0Damn...i want my cuddle buddy:(

8:57 PM  
Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

i did not know the cub scouts used army tents---what was his name?

6:35 AM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Hmm...I know at least one ...errr...single...hare. Dunno what a good warmer he would be though.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home