Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Life...the ride or the end goal?

So I was watching "Along Came Polly" last night with Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller (hey, I was at the gym and did not feel like finding the remote). There's a scene at the end where Ben's daddy says something about life not being about what you want out of it but the ride getting there. I have been thinking about that all night. My ride is stalling out. Time for a major change. No sitting around thinking anymore about what I want. My ride is going to speed up big time. No worrying about what other people think or feel. It's my life, time to live it. Look for a new attitude. If I hurt anyone or leave anyone behind, tough nookie. Speaking of nookie....I still need a pony. Scratch that, I've had enough ponies, I need a stallion.

13 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Just to clarify, I was not watching that movie with Jen & Ben, I meant Ben and Jen were in the movie. I'm getting together with them later in the week.

1:13 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I have been feeling quite antsy about a major change, too.

Good luck in finding your stallion!

2:05 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

You can always say "Fuck Texas" and move to Colorado!

3:15 PM  
Blogger RTBW said...

move to houston, atlanta, miami
all very cool places to live.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Brownie, I love Colorado but it's just too darn cold. That's why I left MO.

4:30 PM  
Blogger BH said...

You can come to New Zealand with me!

4:37 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

It's actually not that cold here, the lack of humidity helps it feel much better than it really is. Heck, if Full Service can make it here you can.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hell no...don't go to CO...you know where you need to be:)

9:46 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

austin !

3:34 PM  
Blogger Glib Gal said...

I just sold my SoCal house to move to a ranchette off the power grid, travel, and start over. It's pretty crazy and exciting but also scary in that 'what-the-f***-am-I-doing" kinda way. Bottom line: If you've got no strings, live it up and go for it! Good luck.

4:47 PM  
Blogger MB said...

Sex Change?

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Austin!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

It’s about the journey, to Austin.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home