Monday, February 27, 2006

I did it - BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

So I went to see this cute little movie yesterday with Gymno. Ya know, I thought I was pretty liberal. In reality, not so much when it comes to gay men humping. The first time they were together, they were so rough. Where's the foreplay? One second they were pushing each other, the next...DIA. (don't make me explain that...figure it out). Are gay guys really like that when they have sex? I'm so curious now...actually, no I'm not. I don't wanna know! So the movie overall...didn't care for it. The scenery was breathtaking (who knew Canada was so beautiful!), the acting awesome, the story idea - a good one and the music, perfect. The end sucked, the slowness of the story coming together sucked, parts i didn't "get" sucked and well, the gay cowboys....sucked. Comments anyone else? By the way.....Gymnophobia loved it! I was so traumatized I had to go drink afterwards......sometimes I do need an excuse. OK no don't. And I was nursing a hangover (Brownie - my first Jager puke!!) - had to jump right back in there.

20 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

so how much pudding did they eat? DIA is that from the Joe Rogan Comedy routine about to guys lifting weights having sex?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

don't know what routine you're talking about. the I stands for in.

6:59 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I think I'm going to pass on that movie !

8:53 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I still want to see it. I don't think the hubby will go with me though...

9:20 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I haven;t seen it yet:)

7:53 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yeah, I'm gonna hafta pass on that one. Not even anything to do with gay cowboys, it just seems like a shitty chick flick. Congrats on your Jager milestone!

8:29 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Has anyone heard the new Willie Nelson song about gay cowboys "Cowboys Are Frequently, Secretly (Fond of Each Other)"?

9:03 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

that sond was written in 81 but only recently recorded

10:42 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

It was written during the Urban Cowboy time, right?

11:50 AM  
Blogger RTBW said...

next time talk to me - i could've save d you some cash. i'm as open minded as the next guy (well maybe not) - but a movie about gay cowboys. not even for me.

Brokeback with the IT Guy

Brokeback to the Future

1:27 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

I think I sent out Brokeback to the Future...with michael J. fox???? Anyway, now my blog has LINKS!!!!! woohoo!!!

1:55 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it was after Urban Cowboy

1:57 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

EZ - Not really into male gay sex, female on the other hand I can handle. I think hearing one song about gay cowboys was enough for me. But I will pass it on to my gay friends.

2:48 PM  
Blogger BH said...

I thought that movie was about Brownie?

4:13 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

And the worst part is, this movie sucked and it's going to win the Academy Award for Best Picture.

I wish I knew how to quit blogging.

-Drunk Blogger

9:21 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

this whole post cracked me up....

11:45 AM  
Blogger MB said...

I wish I knew how to quit drunk dialing people at 4:00 am thinking they are going to think it is funny.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Don't drunk dial...drunk text. Then you know exactly what you said the next day and it'll probably make you laugh!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I think it's funny when someone gets drunk dialed at 4 in the morning, as long as it's not me...

4:05 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

I thought Adam Sandler first did the whole lifting weights or having sex thing?

Anyway, tune in to Drunk Blogger for Oscar predictions all week. Predictions of stuff that probably won't happen.

Self-promotion is so awesome.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home