Thursday, February 23, 2006

Drunk Dialing

The thing about drunk dialing is you usually can't be too embarassed 'cause you don't remember doing it. I received 5 drunk voicemails last night within 10 minutes of each other...some drunk friend of mine who was lonely and wanted to talk to me. Poor thing. Seriously, I don't think I have ever drunk dialed. seriously.. But here's a link to a funny drunk message (page is not working...check back later. It's hilarious):

Guide to Drunk Dialing - www.frustrationnation.com/drunk_dialing.html

8 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

It wasn't me-WS!!!! lol

8:58 AM  
Blogger Buzz said...

I wnt through a drunk dialing phase...

rough.

Mornings I'd wake up, look at my dialed calls and think "awww shit"

9:04 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I have a pretty bad habit of drunk-dialing, although I'm trying to get better about it.

9:06 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

this is a great drunk dial and it is from Austin.
http://www.mikekantor.com/bobby/

10:08 AM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I think I need a shirt that says, "Friends don't let friends drink and dial"! Drunken Texting is my downfall - well that and 3man... and Jager... and hashing.. and...

10:29 AM  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

Drunk dialing is a great way of figuring out what time you passed out - just check your phone. Good see you at Tex Mex catch ya around.

ps your blog sucks

5:19 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Hey Dust!...great to hear from you and see you at Tex Mex. Ya gonna make IH? Update your blog and I'll read it!

5:30 PM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

Drunk dialing is a weird phenomena. I think everybody goes through it at first. Now, I just blog drunk.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home