Friday, March 17, 2006

Who wants a dirty girl??

So I just found out no running water at TXIH. WTF? I guess I will be nasty all weekend. sponge baths for me. Ick. I hate being dirty. Well, I like it sometimes but not for long periods of time. Maybe I'll make the drive to the nearest town (which I imagine won't be near at all). Or maybe I'll befriend someone with an RV. Or maybe I can pay for a shower. Maybe I'll get a solar shower or bring a kiddie pool and lots of water. Options options. I'm a hasher. I'll make due. Is it the 23rd yet? I'm ready to drink. Oh yeah, we have a hash here tonight. I will be drinking.

HAPPY GREEN DAY ALL MY BLOG BUDDIES....SPOTTY LOVES YA!

9 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Happy Paddy's day love! Hope you have a fabulous one!

Is there at least a pond or lake or something around? I know the Santo Barbara hash has made a travelling hot tub at campouts - plywood, garbage bags and an old jet engine I believe.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Dirty girl...dirty girl...pretty girl..brawwwwk. Sorry was in parrot mode. we are so going to run out of water...i'm going to bring a shitload of baby wipes then....this whore likes to stay clean.

4:23 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

there is a stream that runs through it, nearest town is like 40 minutes. Primitive camping. Get the idea yet?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Dildo...I love you!!!!! I'll bring extra water.

3:13 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Quit whining! Hashing is about beer and trail. Was hoping the "primitive camping" part would keep a bunch of the crybabies of the hash world away (not you, WS!), but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Don't make me start telling you stories of my first few showerless months in Iraq...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

double dribble from Dallas has a porable shower as well. Wet Ones shower here.....

8:51 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Showers are for ze women and ze shillren

11:56 AM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

That's sucks but I like the part about "Who wants a dirty girl??"

Maybe you should just take a shower of beer. It works.

11:12 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

Just 1 1/2 or 2 more Days!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home