Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hash Songs

So I'll get back to Texas Interhash..right now I'm listening to Barry Manilow sing "Are you Lonesome tonight" and all I can sing is "are you lonesome tonight...was the hash outta sight" - Red Foreskin wrote this kickass shortcutter lost bastard song. Ya know how every hash song that was taken from a real song ruins the real version for ya? The ice cream man comes around and all I can sing is "It's a short dick" or "whip it out at the ball game". I cannot even remember real words to songs now. I'm a hasher thru and thru.

6 Comments:

Blogger Denial Queen said...

Hahaha....I know the feeling. My niece was singing a song that was turned into a hash song as well. I had to stop myself before I taught her a new verse....doh!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

She's a Little Sexpot...is mine. That's the one my niece was singing. Although it was more like I'm a little teapot.... I had to literally stop myself before she learned an entirely DIFFERENT song.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Personally scrotum is my fav

3:44 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

That is damn good one too- TW! I don't know the words to that one though.......

3:51 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Watching Willy Wonka and breaking into a rendition of the S&M man

3:51 PM  
Blogger BH said...

I still have to go w/ 'Yo Ho' - mainly because I learned it in my rugby days and still sometimes go into the rugby verses instead of hash verses. :-)

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home