Wednesday, April 26, 2006

What I'm Reading....

The Da Vinci Code. Now I've never been one for history of any kind. It bores me....literally to tears. Math, English, science of any kind..love love love. There is some cool history in the book so far. Pretty interesting - I can handle the background if there's a murder involved. I'm not too far so please don't make any comments that may spoil it. Haven't decided if I'm going to see the movie yet.

UPDATE!! Had an eye appt today. Walked into my doc's office and what book should be lying there on her desk? Yep, the DaVinci Code....strange. On a good note, I should now be able to see better driving at night with my kickass new glasses. I had PRK in Aug and she said because of getting monovision correction, my eyes weren't focusing at a distance correctly. I just don't notice it during the day. I'll take having to wear glasses when I drive for being able to see the rest of the time!

9 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

I loved the book. I'm catholic, and I'm sure the church banned it or something, but I would be interested to see the movie. I also like Tom hanks, hopefully he'll do it justice.

2:45 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

I really enjoyed the book. It is a fun read with lots of historical facts and lots and lots of historical fiction. I am excited about the movie. Eric has read Angels & Demons and he said he liked it better. I haven't finished it. It is very similiar to DC.

3:08 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I'm gonna buy that book today during my lunch hour

3:10 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

DNA..yeah, I do wanna see Tom do that.

FT - I'm actually enjoying this history lesson!

Raf - $4.97 at walmartluv

3:17 PM  
Blogger BH said...

It's a fabulous book. Just keep in mind, though there are some facts in it, a lot of it is just good story writing. Don't take it as a historical novel.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yeah, BH...I figured that.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I plan on buying that book soon. It's sold a million copies or so....refuse to see the movie before i read the book!

8:49 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

firetunnel is a blogg stauker

11:24 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Baby G.. I am so not a blog stalker! Just lost my 'priorities' for a while.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home