Thursday, April 06, 2006

Bluebonnet Hash 2006


Bluebonnet Hash pics

We had so much fun! Man I really enjoy these little hashes. We had 30 peeps - awesome trail with beautiful scenery, fun fun circle, and delicious dinner.



Brisket was falling apart and mighty tasty! Good pasta salad and beans. A couple people went to camp at Nipperwood and a few of us headed to Henry's Hideout. Then back to Brenham and a stop at M&M lounge. Home by 11pm and in bed....when is the last time I was in bed on a Sat night before midnight? Thanks to Letch again and all your co-conspirators for a great hash!

4 Comments:

Blogger Asian Princess said...

Cool! Where there any blue bonnets?

9:58 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yeah, there were some. I realized when posting these I had not one bluebonnet pic. I suck!! FM..put Brenham on your traveling hash list. We have so much fun! I'll make sure there is karaoke.

10:13 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I love wild flowers...pretty. FM....they are a fun group and there is a cool karaoke bar there:)

If ya plan to make a trip out there, let me know.

9:15 AM  
Blogger BH said...

Wow! Looks like a great time!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home