Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Texas Interhash Saturday

Saturday pics are here



What to say about Saturday? I wanked trail yet again to lay on the stage half nekkid with a round of peeps...Trojan, Pinball, TuckIt, Glow Worm...others I don't remember. What a nice cozy day until I ran out of alcohol. Guess I'll start on the Mudslide...
yummy. Trail people came in and by that time (2,3 hours?) I was cooking. Headed to the water with UTA, LHP, and some others to bathe in the cool water. OK I can handle water, even cold water but when someone dunks you all the way under when you are not expecting it, be prepared for loud piercing screams. I swear it sounded like someone was being murdered. Man, that was cold! But it did cool me off and cleaned me up. LHP and I did some naked rock wrestling. Then off to change for circle and dinner. Awesome BBQ which I heartily enjoyed along with some short long awaited conversation that was interrupted by "the drama". Then off to console dramaeee after a cool off period. "wet spot make things all better....." Then the band began to play and play and we danced! (oops sorry, had a Hooters moment).



Skits (Rainblo and TuckIt did this one just for me - I know it!), Mr & Mrs. Interhash (wet spot lost once again after being coerced onto the stage...I didn't wanna go!! But how many of you can do a back bend and pull yourself back up, drunk even! Good shot by Dildo also...I think Tuck it enjoyed that talent!). Congrats To the winners. Then a little silly crying by LHP and me (we are such girls!!) and more dancing. There must have been a hopping bean in my BBQ because all i remember doing was jumping around. Can that really be considered dancing? Thanks to PP for some great dancing and some not so great jitterbug...although it was fun trying! Lots of laughing when two people suck at a dance.



Here's a cool pic of Strap On Elvis (ya'll ask me how to get that cool effect - special shutter tricks - ha ha). I think this was right before the nekkid trail. Oh yeah, nekkid trail. We had about 20 faithful hounds who put on the glowy sticks and joined Trojan and I on trail. Did I mention it was cold?? brrr...thanks for keeping me warm on trail, you know who. Straight up the hill, straight back down the hill and into clothes. Brrr...that sucked! A quick circle as we awarded Mr. & Mrs. Nude (Puerto Rican Jew & Hippy Swallow - congrats!). Then several of us found a warm RV to play 3 man in. That's the way to camp, I tell ya! I spent several hours in there warming up - people came in, people went out. Even had Brian from the band. He didn't go out so well - fell out of the RV when he was leaving...oops, I think he's had a bit to drink. Then to bed for me. At least this night was not as cold as Friday. 40 as opposed to 30 I think. Thanks to my snuggle buddy....I would not have survived.

6 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Looks like I missed a great time. Why aren't there any photos of Brownie with sharpie all over him?

2:12 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Thanks for taking care of drama boy. It would have been a total buzz kill.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Those pics are HOT!!! They are great....had a great time. Cya soon , WS..

11:31 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

sooo much fun.....Spotty..i'd hare any trail with you:)...and you were robbed for Ms. TXIH

12:36 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Yes, you were ROBBED for Ms. TXIH. Next time bribe the judges...err....nevermind :) Wait till next year!!!!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger K said...

You mean... everyone on stage really did look like that? ALL those light trails? I thought it was just the Yucca... Nice pix.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home