Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Houston Campout - Thank You


Friday (and some sat) pics here
Saturday (mostly trail & circle) pics here
Debauchery...(sorry none of those)

Thank you Slut for picking me up and driving me to Houston, even though we drove in circles for 10 minutes before finding the pack.
Thank you Rubbin for playing the Cha Cha Slide for us to dance to!
Thank you Fire Tunnel for my cool "GOT DICE" shirt (we never wore them, did we?)
Thank you to the SA girls who came (Trina N Sarah) - you rock!!
Thank you (well the boys will thank you!) WS,Pump Me, Hide, One Hole for the cleavage pics.
Thank you Matahor, Hide, & FT for the 4 girl pileup...funny!

Thank you Horny Hooker for giving us a place to crash and for the never ending Dos Equis.
Thank you Slut,Queen, Horny,Big Gulp, Philip for the game of Catch Phrase.
Thank you Queen of Denial for directing us to the cool Mexican place for lunch.
Thank you Slut for taking camping gear and putting it up so I didn't have to.
Thank you Thong for administering the ice shots.
Thank you Can't Touch this for the free garage sale clothes (awesome idea! got shit you don't want? Bring it to a hash!)

Thank you Fire Tunnel for letting me "help" with the water check...he he.
Thank you Rubbin for taking pictures, then losing my camera and listening to me whine for 5 hours.

Thank you Hide N Go Pee for awesome sharpie tattoos!! I loved mine!
Thank you Fire Tunnel (and mismgmt) for the 3Man lounge...too cool!
Thank you FMR for feeding me chicken like a mamma bird when I was drunk.
Thank you Dick for playing your geeetar for sing along (still waiting for you to learn some ABBA!)
Thank you Hide for Cigs N Beer.
Thank you for whoever kept the beautiful fire going!
Thank you Baby, Pump Me, and my other naked hashers (sorry, the memory starts to fade here...)
Thank you Dude for the late night fire talk. I did not want to leave the fire but by 6am, it was way past time!
Thank you to everyone who did not take a picture of me sleeping on my towel on the ground Sun morning. (wait, this may be a little premature....)
Thank you Slut for packing all my shit while I slept on the ground on my towel.
Thank you Pump Me for my sammich N coke...it saved my life!
Thank you Slut for getting me home safely.

AND THANK YOU TO ALL WHO WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE A GREAT CAMPOUT...I HAVE NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR YOU ALL.....WHAT A BLAST!!

NOTE>>>> I reserve the right to edit this post as I remember shiiitte.

2 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

man I so wanted to go !

9:55 AM  
Blogger K said...

Glad I could give the girls (and Rubbin) some new clothes to take off! Wear'em if you can't be nekked.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home