Friday, April 07, 2006

Off to Houston!!

So Slut and Fire Tunnel have convinced me I cannot miss the Houston campout so that's where I be this weekend. On a concerned note, I jammed my wrist playing volleyball (trying to dig a ball and it popped my wrist) so I am injured. And it is my drinking hand! What to do? The more I drink, the better it will feel, right? That reminds me of one of my favorite shirts from a Dallas campout..."the more i drink, the more i drink" - that is just too true!!

Happy weekend my cheeky little monkey bloggers...Spotty loves ya!

7 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I'd be going too, if I didn't already have plans on Friday, Saturday and Sunday!

Take lots o'pics. :)

4:06 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Girl have a great time..see you soon:)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I like that shirt

6:05 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Have a great weekend!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Have a great time!

9:33 AM  
Blogger babyG said...

I realy wanted to go to that camp out !

11:20 PM  
Blogger BH said...

Well, how was it?

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home