Thursday, April 20, 2006

Feeilng Strange

So I've been catching up on my sis's blog. She replied a couple times (I freaked her out! ha ha) so hopefully we can become close. It seems she has had some hard times in her life and still going thru tons of emotions and problems. But her words are so insightful. I was reading and thinking "wow, how beautiful she writes". Also very amusing. It makes me feel sad that I did not know her, that I was not there for her growing up, to help guide her, protect her, help her get thru tough times - heck even to party with her. One more reason to hate my father. I don't actually hate him I guess. How can you hate someone you don't even know? I just feel that her life would have been different if I had been a part of it. But then again, maybe not. I guess I just have to focus on the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I heard her blog sucks.

9:06 PM  
Blogger RTBW said...

is she hot

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home