Friday, January 19, 2007

I have a very bad confession to make

I am so ashamed. I am a bad Kimchi....bad bad Kimchi. Here goes - are you ready?

I did not have a brass monkey at Tex Mex. Not one sip. Nada. Zero.

I had tequila. I had beer. I had cherry bombs. I had Tequila Rose. I had Tequila Rose margaritas. I had jagermeister. I had jello shots. I had a Russian car bomb. I had Tecate. Heck, I even had wine in a box. YET....not one tiny ounce of BM.

Let the spankings begin.........(woo hoo!!)

7 Comments:

Blogger Donnie The Retard said...

That should be the 8th cardinal sin. I am a little disappointed, but I have no doubt you will redeem yourself the next time you see the Kimchi.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

Can I be the first in line for the spanking, as a giver not receiver? I'll start training tonight, spanking something and be ready for your cute little behind at Snowdown

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You missed out, they were good this year at all hours of the day ;)

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmphf! I don't think we ever spanked her for her birthday either!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

D-I will drink with the Kimchis in two weeks hopefully! I get in Thurs night.

H-Yeah, baby I'm expecting a good one so train hard!

D2-dang it I knew they'd be good

B-No I did not get a birthday spanking...I want a spankin machine!!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

OMG...I can't BELIEVE you didn't even have a sip! The Kimchi Crew better take care of that in Feb.

Wish I was going to Snowdown...I'd drink one with ya AND spank you. :)

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Kimchi.... bad Kimchi...

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home