Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!! Thanks POOPA, my sis!



The long sleeve Colorado kick ass wicking shirts are here!! The long sleeve Colorado kick ass wicking shirts are here!


I checked my mail today and guess what came. Yep, my CH3 shirt. Cool....now I feel the need to go find a hash today. I could do the Mosquito hash but I have not done my Christmas shopping for the shindig I'm going to tomorrow plus I have work to do (see previous post about work deadlines...ick). It has been 165 hours since I've had alchohol. We have a new club opening just outside of town so I am going to check it out tonight and have a couple drinks.

In case I don't post again, Merry Christmas to each and every one of you!!! And especially to all those anonymouses...thanks for keeping things exciting...NOT!

Spotty loves ya!!

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Everyone wants to be a Colorado hasher...

9:36 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Guess I need to go to my place and check my mail then! I've been dog sitting for my mom, I haven't checked my mail since Dec 22....

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home