Friday, November 10, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SLUT!!!

November 11 Saturday. Happy birthday baby! Sorry I cannot make your party - work is driving me nuts. Yeah, so I looked up his DL on a search thingy we pay for at work. Dude, didn't know about those sex crimes...Ha. There's also a place you can click on to see who else resides at said person's address. So outta curiosity I clicked on it and there was a person registerd at that address by the name of HAPPY SONG CAMPBELL. No shit! Is that someone's real name? ON their driver's license?

On another note, this person I was hoping to maybe have a date with has not called. I really think he's interested, just super shy. Two weeks ago I was playing the jukebox at a bar and he came over to me and said something about "would I get mad if he hit on me" or something like that. I was like "heck no!" Then he asked if I needed a beer. I really didn't (had a full one) but hey it was free beer so I said sure. I can double fist like nobody's business! So I told him he should come to a party we were all going to. He didn't. I "myspaced" him a message asking about why he didn't come party with me and he said he had to take people home and then it was late and he was tired. Then I sent him my email addy and number and said "call me sometime". Haven't heard a thing. So what does that mean? And don't say "he's just not that into you"...I've read the book.

15 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Dang askintoo....get away! Guess I have to turn on word verification (look forward to a post on that......)

7:06 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

You should have put out, he'd have called back then.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLUT...One of the coolest people I know in Austin!!!!!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

That's why I don't have kids..I might give them a stupid hippie name like "Happy". Har.

Boys are weird. Hunt him down so he can bump into you and say, "wow, I was just thinking about you --I couldn't find your email/your number/my butt in the dark....

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe one of the members in your hash chased him off with a rolled up newspaper, I know there are so many of you.... Maybe the fact that you CAN double-fist like an old pro (I am not implying that you are old) could be a contributing factor. Maybe the fact that you have a MYSPACE account scared him off, he is only there looking for girls who are NOT old enough to drink. Or drive.

Brownie, just because she did not say she did does not mean she didn't!

GL, is that how you snagged Grind?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

at least you almost had a date, i think the last time a guy asked me out was this summer. i went to see the blue man group in october with a guy, but that doesn't count cuz i asked him & it ended badly. he was MEAN to the bartender & the valet. so we haven't spoken since.

7:39 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

Awwwww... Slut's birthay! Happy Birthday Slut Slinger!
Wet Spot get your butt to Houston over the Christmas holidays so I can see you!
P.S. left a "Saw" message below! I think it is a late entry.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Well at least my excuse for no birthday party was hospitalization... I had to call and leave a message! I suck!

And dating sucks. Last time I thought I was going on a date - it turned out to be a ridiculous thought on my part. I remember dating *sigh*.

On the upside - the last guy I dated for any amount of time could barely even say "hello" to me without turning eighty shades of red. It really could be that he's shy - I say call him or invite him out with a group of people so he won't be self conscious. But, I don't know so much about dating!! If you put out, I could be free! :-P

I told Askinstoo I wanted to make $900 having fun - but he wanted to go shopping, then he tried to sell me pool chemicals. I don't have a pool or like shopping so he had to be discarded. What is the world coming to?

12:16 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Ridiculous? It's only ridiculous when you don't make an attempt.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Shy, married, impotent, rope-smoker, his mommy won't let him date, who-knows? His loss - don't sweat it.

10:39 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Don't forget gay! Or is that what rope-smoker means?

10:53 PM  
Blogger HOV said...

Dating sucks! I have stories from hell and back!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just visited the brenham hash website, good job with all the pix.
onon
& i still haven't had a date, not even on my birthday.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Men are just weird.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys are way funny...
women are way too weird...
two way cute harriettes and you can't find dates. i'm not feeling too bad for myself over here then.

take the first step and start asking guys out. would take some of the pressure off of us.

or just start wearing a shirt that says i put out on the first date. your problems are solved.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home