Wednesday, October 04, 2006

GOOOOOOOO CARDS!!!!


Woo hoo!! We won game 1 of the Division playoffs. Way to go. And here's my baby (sorry AG I know he's a pain in your ass but you can root for him now that your Astros are out of it). I love being a Cardinal fan! I remember going to watch a game when I was 7 years old at Busch Stadium. My granny lived in Dupo, IL - just a short 20 minutes from the stadium so I've been a diehard fan all my life. Hang in there boys! I really doubt we'll go all the way this year. We just don't have the pitchers. But I love ya'll anyway!

6 Comments:

Blogger Doc Savage said...

All we need is a couple of hot bats in Scott and Jim to support Albert and we're on our way. But the pitching does suck once you go beyond Carpenter.

GO CARDS!!!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

yeah, poor Chris...hope he can hang on! So glad Edmonds is back....we need him for sure!

5:03 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

What about your man Pujols???? Can't forget him in the mix. Sorry, I'm still in mourning for my White Sox....

5:54 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

DRRR, Brrr....that's who ALBERT is....

8:20 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

Call ME !
(254)760-7080

9:27 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Hmmmmmm I just think of red birds..not sports.:)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home