Thursday, September 21, 2006

GREY'S ANATOMY season premiere - TONIGHT!


It's finally here! The season premiere of GREY'S ANATOMY. Woo hoo can't wait to see what happens. New night - opposite CSI. Who watches that CSI shit? I tried several times. Really I have. It just seems so fake. "Oh what's that? A fingernail! At the bottom of the ocean...it could be a clue." Seriously. Anyway, I have no worries that Grey's Anatomy will do just fine. So, who will Meredith choose? What will Izzie do? We know she won't quit, she's one of the stars. The thing with this show is that I love everyone. I was thinking of who was my favorite character. My first choice was Izzie. Then I thought, no wait, I really like Christina. She's so quirky. But hold on, I really love Dr. McDreamy! He's so hot! But what about asshole Alex? Love to hate him, then he does something sweet. Oh, and George is just so pathetic - you feel sorry for him. The whole cast is great. So take the day off, go buy the dvd's and catch up. You'll thank me.

11 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

I can't wait! Wish you were in Austin so we could watch it together. I'm sooooo skipping the softball game tonight. :)

p.s. I'm guessing she'll try to be good and pick the Vet, but will get knocked up with McDreamy's kid from that last little rendezvous they had on "prom night" at the hospital!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I am SOOOOOOO there. Been looking forward to watching this for weeks.I am about to buy season 2 on DVD...anyone want to come over for a Grey's marathon..lol

I wonder what will happen tonight:)

1:13 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Pregnant! Somebody's gotta be pregnant - happens every season. Did Izzie and Denny ever "get busy"?

2:43 PM  
Blogger HOV said...

I've never seen the show before so maybe I'll watch it tonight. I do think that Dr. McDreamy is totally hot.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I can't stand Christina! I have to get the hubby to tape this, I won't be home in time.

4:04 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I like George ...

R U coming to town the end of the mnth for the big party ?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

He finally said it to her...finally

9:21 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Wow, I just wanted to be "one of the girls" and comment on this thread. I can feel the estrogen surging.... I am woman now!

3:09 AM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

OK, seriously jealous over here! They just showed the second to last episode of season two yesterday! No idea when season three starts for me so I will have to be cautious on reading your GA posts! Favorite? McDreamy by far and oh, I loved Denny! :(

6:00 AM  
Blogger BH said...

Damn I love this show!!! Last night was great, but how could she just sit there silently when he finally said he loved her??? I'm torn - he's no good for her and McVet is, but the chemistry with McDreamy is undeniable. So true to my own life right now...except I don't have the good option. Just the undeniable chemistry one.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

I saw GA for the 1st and 2nd time last Wednesday and Thursday, adn I must say I might be addicted.

It'll start with skipping in early from the 'Ho Happy hour...then screenign calls, maybe even avoiding wifely duties (cooking, you pervs! Don't be ridiculous!)

I first beame an Izzy fan when she was a cute alien teenager.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home