Friday, July 07, 2006

Spotty's Friday Feast (I hope this doesn't make me hungry....)

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Last Aug when I got my eyes done. PRK rocks!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

Ummm, 3? 4 on a good day?

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Boy, underwear tastes tart! (or Boy underwear tastes tart...I think I like that better!)

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

I think a singles club where all the poor lonely people could hook up. And I'd serve chips. "Singles for Pringle's"

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Pink!! And it is dreadful! I mean swirley whitish, light pink and dark pink. How do decorate that?

4 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

you live in a barbie house ...lol

12:49 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I like your salad!

How do you change your template without losing everything?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Hey DNA...I printed mine out then just made adjustments here and there until I figured out what lines changed what. It's good to know some code but i'm pretty limited. Be sure to make a copy and save it just in case. My background picture that repeats is uploaded to photobucket then they give you a code for it. I enter that under body where it says background-image (you may have to add that)...shoot me an email with your template if ya want help.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Pringles for singles, love it!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home