Friday, June 02, 2006

Yeah, baby!

OK, OK..I'm done for now. Figured out all this margin stuff. Background and colors were easy. But I'm thirsty now.

So here's a story for CTT. There once was a man from Nantucket....naw, ya'll heard that one. How about a great sex story? Let me make one up....

I was dating this hasher and we were at Interhash. We had a great trail on Sat (he was so sweet, holding my hand, making sure I didn't fall, etc...), swam the river, showered, ate dinner, then decided to take a walk before the skits. We took a blanket down the hill, not far from where everyone was partying. The sky was full of stars and we decided to lay back and look at them. One thing led to another and we were completely enjoying each other. It was an awesome experience, with a very kind, excited person that I truly loved with the sound of hashing in the background. What a night.

OK, CTT...how's that? Now ya'll can decide if it's true or not and how much of it.

9 Comments:

Blogger -tunnel said...

Rockin' good new background. Story was a good one. I think that happened to me a time or three! Ha!

6:28 PM  
Blogger RTBW said...

so obviously false - real hash men don't hold hands and aren't sweet. :-)

12:23 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Your blog still sucks.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Now THIS is more like it. It's perfect...great blog:)

5:50 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I'm dizzy

10:43 PM  
Blogger Pimp Doggie Dawg said...

you'll have to cut and paste me a copy of your template so i can see where you have made the changes to create that background--not just cut and paste the template--highlight or show me were you made the changes and also where i can get the "codes"

echuchto@texaschildrenshospital.org

10:49 PM  
Blogger RTBW said...

so that's all it takes - just hold some harriettes hand on trail and i'm in - then we're shaggin' later that night.

1:06 AM  
Blogger RTBW said...

you could always just right click - view source and look at the source code of her template from your browser and see how it works.
missed you today wet spot - 4f's and Fire In The Hole were here in Houston.

my 2cents

1:24 AM  
Blogger K said...

I'm callin' Bullshit! you would never miss the skits...

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home