Thursday, September 14, 2006

Darn you, Supernova...Darn you all to heck!!

As some of you may know I am a reality TV junkie. Here's the end of my latest addiction.


So the new group Supernova (soon to be changed to another lame ass rock name due to a lawsuit) picked their new lead singer and it was not Dilana. This chick rocks. She lives in Cypress area (just outside of Houston) and I have had the honor to see her perform up close and personal. She did a show at the Texas Tavern there where she mainly sang cover songs. You could turn in a song and she'd sing it. If she didn't like it (like some lame ass Dixie Chick song), she would sing it horribly. It was hilarious. Love love love her and I'm not worried. She's already a star. Dave Navarro & Gilby have offered to help her produce her first record.



Here's who they did pick...Lukas Rossi - a freakin' Canadian!! WTF? OK, so he can rock. He's pretty awesome and I look forward to seeing what they turn out.

7 Comments:

Blogger babyG said...

I'v never watch that show, oh well maybe next time

7:34 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Hmmm. I'd still do her.

Charity case, of course!

6:26 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

I can't believe how far Jason Newsted has fallen.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Ok, who's this thruster guy and his cruise??? I had so much fun on the last one - if I can swing it, I'm in!!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

So I honestly have only seen a few clips, but Lukas seemed to be more into his eyeshadow and muggin' for the camera than the songs. Whatever.

10:20 AM  
Blogger HOV said...

Is this a TV show? I'm so out of the loop!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Huh? I 'm so not down with the cool kids....lol

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home