Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm gonna be a KJ!

Tomorrow night, Gymno and I are going to learn how to run the karaoke system at BAR (Bottles & Racks) in Brenham. Should be pretty easy and we have some cool stuff planned...like props for the singers to wear and everyone who sings, gets "lei'd". I'm torn in my decision to do this because the owner has been a jerk to several people lately and doesn't really deserve the help. But I like the bar and I know we could do a good job and make it fun.

If anyone is looking to invest some money and open a bar somewhere, Brenham is your place. We have two bars in town and at least 200 drinkers on an average night. The two bars we have now both have their problems.....

Look for pics in a couple days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heavin' said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home