Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Girls are major Bee..atchezzz!!!

No none of my blogger girls. As a matter of fact, I've met some pretty terrific chicks everywhere I've been and lived. Except this town. I've lived here for 15 years and the girls here are nasty, evil, untrustworthy C U Next Thursday S....... I have been trying to avoid this girl who is a friend to my face but doing things behind my back (long story but it involves a guy!). I finally decided to email her and tell her I did not want to be her friend because of certain things she had done. It was not a vicious email, in fact it was quite nice. She sent me a nasty email back saying she didn't give a damn what I thought (then why you wanna be my friend??) and to stay out of her face. Huh? That's what I've been trying to do! ha ha. Other nasty words were used so of course i had to send her a pity reply. "so sorry you feel the need to use such harsh words. My intent was not to hurt you but obviously you are"...boo hoo pity you. You ever wanna get back at someone, kill them with kindness. The bigger person you are makes them look ever so small. Thank G I have matured a bit over the years. I guess I still felt the need to vent about - that's what my blog is for, right?

13 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Girls are just weird.

What happened to the smurfs?

3:24 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Awww, DNA....you miss my smurfs?

3:54 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

All the more reason to move to Austin, Spotty. We love ya here!!!! Especially b/c I can get a free beer.....bwahahaha

11:11 PM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

To the Small-minded town-trash 'ho - Leave Spotty alone! She's obviously not hash material. You don't lose your lover, just your turn.

We're all too old for that Jr High game...lordy, so are the kids in jr high, but that's another story.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

And I hope she's not invited to your kareoke debut, so there!

10:29 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

And now she's seeing a married dude....not cool.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Yikes! Sounds like a real beyatch. I agree with Gaslyte : in the (insert word here) you never lose a lover, you just lose your turn!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Oh yeah...my roommate moves out at the end of this month! Or should I say, she moves out her stuff. think she slept there twice in about 6-7 months!

3:09 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

ez- WTF

we can take her out for you if you need ...

11:16 PM  
Blogger All Head, No Shaft said...

EZ, she is noce to you because you are thpecial, if you know what I mean.

Who the hell actually says "lordy"?

That girl may be seeing a married man, but it is not THIS married man.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

"pull her hair out and stuff it up her bunghole."

Omigosh - that's hilarious. I don't know you, VX, but I love you already!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It never ceases to amaze me, chicks will do horrible things to their friends out of jealousy. women are ruthless...

7:29 PM  
Blogger All Head, No Shaft said...

And yet we are oddly drawn to them.....

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home