Friday, December 01, 2006

Wanna Be on TV??

Anyone heard of 3 Kisses Band? They are from Brenham and play in Austin alot. Tomorrow night they will be here at the Texas Tavern playing. Well, not all the members will be here. You see, the wife, Tish will be somewhere in San Antonio doing her "WIFE SWAP" gig. Supposedly the swapped wife is a devout Baptist church goer and she will have to sing with the band. Should be "veeewwwwwy intewesting"!! So if ya wanna come join us and possibly be on the show, come on out! And if you don't, well screw you! OK, not screw you - I love ya. You Austinites can see them tonight on 6th street and a place called Nuno's. Supposed to be filming there also.

On another note, it has been 6 days, 12 hours and 42 minutes since I have had alcohol. I gotta say I feel pretty good. Trying this new training diet and workout (gotta lose some fat!). So if I'm paying someone, then I gotta do it. So far so good but I have 7 weeks to go. The good thing is when I DO go drink, I won't need much! Save alcohol I gotta metabolize AND money. Woo hoo!

On out peeps....

14 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

No alcohol for the holidays???

Better you than me! Good luck!

2:34 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Crap, read that too late....

10:08 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Good luck with the diet! I def. need alcohol to survive any sort of Holiday!

Just in case I forgot to tell you, my blog moved here

11:39 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

LAME!

9:35 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Which diet is it? You can totally do it and it gets MUCH easier.:)

Go Spotty

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man! Are you still drinking at Tex Mex?

God help us all if you're not. We need you good and drunk if we're going to have any fun in El Paso.

3:58 AM  
Blogger BH said...

Not sure if I'm going to Tex Mex yet or not babe. I'm sort of out of hashing these days. The theory is still there though!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Oh my....really? No alcohol at Tex-Mex?!?

3:57 PM  
Blogger K said...

Dang - y'all are getting so literal! "Alcohol" may just be a metaphor for, I don't know, kolaches, or something. Besides, who's to say that what we know of her hash-wise comes purely from the sauce? I s'pose time will tell!
on-on Spotty.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Guys...I am still drinking!! Just cutting way back. Last week i had 3 beers and 2 shots on Fri and lots of beer on Sat. No drinking during the week. NO worries, I will be inebriated 20/7 at Tex Mex. (four hours of sleep should be enough and those will probably be drunk sleep hours too...)

1:02 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

whew!

6:39 AM  
Blogger HOV said...

You can do it!!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God about you drinking. I was super worried.

Now go ahead and update your blog. It's been too long.

(This blog sucks.)

3:09 AM  
Blogger BH said...

And you said *I* never update my blog???

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home