Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update Schmupdate and Kimchi influence

1) I have been brainwashed by the kimchis that the only acceptable way to write is in numbered lists.

2) Slut, whore, bitch.......drama drama drama.

3) LOST! 4 pounds of fat (nah, I don't want it back - stop looking for it)

4) PACKED ON - 3 pounds of muscle. Watch it, slut whore bitch!

5) TEx Mex info that will make you all realize what the shitz ole spotty is - THE name of the supposed KARAOKE bar in El Paso is the Velvet Rose which is less than one mile from the Mesa Inn. You peeps call the place when it gets closer to liftoff and let us all know if they indeed have karaoke Thurs night Jan 11

6) Tex Mex tidbit #2 that will make you all want to bow down and kiss ole spotty's feet (but why stop there!!!) = I am in contact with an El Paso hasher who owns a beer & wine store and can get you all the 40s your little heart desires. THere was even a mention of delivering it if needed? Now that's the shi-ite!!! Ya'll wanna put in an order, let me know. What do you want - a case of OE 40s?

7) Big changes at work - who knows what the next year will bring. I may finally grow some cajones and move outta this black hole town. Regardless, tons of work to be done in the next couple weeks. Good thing I'm not drinking very much.

8) Been doing a lot of reading about how to get your hair really healthy. Have not washed it for several days. Conditioner only people! That's all your hair really needs. But you gotta work it into your scalp good to clean it. Last night I mixed honey with it and OH - MA - GAWWWW....my hair is like silk today! Could be the jojoba oil I left on overnight.

and now for the ending.....one of my favorite 80s tunes........

"......You can look at the menu, but you just can't eat
You can feel the cushion, but you can't have a seat
You can dip your foot in the pool, but you can't have a swim
You can feel the punishment, but you can't commit the sin......."

12 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

I'd like to order a resurfacing of the hot tub please. As much as I love roadrash on my ass, I think I'm willing to forego it this year.

No one ever is to blame.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

FUCKING AWESOME...YOU GO GIRL. BTW...beer on hair is fantastic. something like budlight:) Seriously:)

Someone is getting skinny:)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

and you want her, and she wants you....

You can't get too skinny, then I'll look like the Pillsbury Boy - maybe I was gonna get laid????

8:38 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I love me some Howard Jones!

Move your ass to Austin!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little Ho Jo - nice!
What do you DO for money anyway?
(pun intended, just answer the question).

6:46 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Gas....THE Texas industry..Oil & Gas! (ha ha Gas...get it? gas? ha ha...) My boss does work for Anadarko and they are looking to sell their Austin Chalk interests which is what we mainly do. So who knows what will happen in the next year. Could be an adventure!

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I can't believe I haven't read this post sooner.

2. I think we'll need atleast one case (12 ea) of OE 40s for Tex-Mex. I'm thinking probably two cases though... Donnie? Care to chime in? (The above is not counting the case Brownie will be getting from his liquor store job for the ride down...

3. Congratulations on losing a few pounds... I, on the other hand, seem to be gaining weight by the second. (More for C-4 to love.)

4. I will be calling the karaoke bar soon. Do we need to reserve rooms at the Mesa Inn this early?

5. You should rub poop in your hair.

6. Poop-a-licious

On On To Tex-Mex,
NBN

5:20 AM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

I hear recommend hot oil wrestling makes your hair soft & shiney!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Spotty, you have a gift coming from your pals in the Kimchi.

Just thought I'd let you know.

12:17 AM  
Blogger HOV said...

Merry Christmas WetSpot!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

houston's 1500 run weekend spectacular to be held in an old elementary school.
www.h4.org/1500

11:06 AM  
Blogger The guy you never see said...

hey spotty! sounds like someone's been workin' out, can't wait to see the results at TexMex! Sign me up for whatever is required to make Mojito's, my new favorite mixed drink. See ya next month!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home