Thursday, December 28, 2006

ARRRRGGGG....Snowdown!!

So I registered for Snowdown a couple weeks ago and yesterday found a kick ass flight to Colorado Springs for under $200 bucks! I'm flying out of Houston so any of you Houston bloggers wanna join me, lemme know! (I'm going Thurs and coming home Monday) You probably need to decide quick because last I saw there was only room for about 15 more people. The theme is Pirates and they do a cool parade. Ska brewery sponsers it so you know there will be good beer! There's also some kind of adult show all the hashers go to on Sat night that sounds pretty darn entertaining!

So, who else is going?

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could...a dwonhill run and a hoppy microbrew sound pretty good right now!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you give yourself OE wallpaper.... I wnat it!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I'm so sad I can't make it.

Arrrr!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Net - I will send you an email with directions if I can figure out your template

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna go!!!!!! Pick me, pick me!!! Where did the fantastic flight come from?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

BS...I'll send you the info. You can stay with Full Service and ride with us if you really wanna go!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Doc Savage said...

See ya at Snowdown. Shaken and I will be down in CO for the week. Should be in Durango on Thursday night. Going to ski Friday and then hang on a good one. I'll send you my cell number to your e-mail so we can hook up

10:23 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Don't think I can make it this year, bummer!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Spotty! I can't seem to get my blog to show a new posting with this new template! Whats wrong?!???

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time for an update, Spot. I count on this blog to get me through boring times at work.

Do your job. Entertain me.

Dance.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not going but I have a cute pirates costume if anyone needs to borrow it!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home