Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend, Schmeekend...

Wow....where to start. Friday night was cool...a small hash but it doesn't matter when you got the right people there. Thanks Rollin for a cool trail and Red, Ralph, Gymno & Hound Dog for keeping me entertained. Oh, fish you were there in spirit when your name came up during circle after my phone beeped. We had plans to go out but because of the train stuck on the railroad tracks and our inability to find the trail because the train was in the way for 2 hours, we just stayed at Rollin's and drank and played 3 man. I so gotta get a new drinking game....it's getting old. Red was hilarious...in fine form after about a case of Miller High Life...but ya'll can read the writeup on the eATMe page.

So Saturday I decided to head (head? who said ...yeah, whatever) to Austin for the dark side hash. Met up with Slut and Nutcracker and we went to Lovejoy's. Squeef was there to hare along with Cornholio, Heavin', Cherry Popper,...who am I forgetting? I know we picked up a few more along the way...Squeezin, Strap on Elvis, A Bill Named Sue...who else am I forgetting? I remember drinking Margaritas. I remember dancing with SO Elvis. I do not remember tequila shots. I do not remember Fish singing karaoke. What else do I not remember? Cool night and I had tons of fun but that was almost too much.

Sunday went hashing again with no food in my stomach. You tend to get drunk quicker with no food....did ya'll know that? heh heh heh.... After 7.? miles, we ended at a cool house. Ya'll can read the trash on that but there were some great accusations!! Then on to Detours for more drinking...then home for bed after some Taco Cabana....yummy quesadillas but they forgot to give me my dern pico.

Thanks Fish for driving and feeding me. Thanks Slut for driving. Thanks Ass Gagger for wearing those cool socks yesterday. Thanks Strap on for the dance. Thanks squeef for driving me (dang I got driven by a lot of people this weekend!). Thanks Trojan for....ah..nothing!! I better see you next time I come to town! You owe me a drunk. smooches!

Monday...work. Mondays suck.

12 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

We'll have to get you some cool socks too...then we can be soccer sisters!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Amen!! where'd ya get 'em? I don't think I've worn socks that high since I was like 7...soccer sisters...I like it!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Soccer World. Not sure if it's there anymore though.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Move to Austin!!!! Bring Queen of Denial with you.....
Then you and AG can share soccer socks!!!!! Woohooo

2:03 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I'm working on it, baby!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Cool! Maybe we can all get one big house together?!?!? kinda like a hasher-Surreal life? heheh

2:54 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

hey I'm in I what to move to Austin too !

3:07 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Woohoo! the more the merrier.....Baby G's in too.

Hmmm...should I alert the t.v. crew yet? lol

3:13 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

please come visit my lonely blog....denialqueen39@blogpsot.com its very lonely..carrot thief needs attention

3:17 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

denial queen, sorry but your blog sucks...lol If it is too hard to get to no one will come... FIX IT !

4:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I promise lots of drunken smooches next time...and maybe we can let the boys watch..lol

8:02 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

Yea, I know I don't know how to fix my blog!!!!!!!! I'm a computer DORK. I'm lucky that my stoooppid cyber pet is on my blog. BTW- it is a hamster. I thought about a hedgehog as i had one once when I worked in Plano schools. Its name was Sonic. It was cool...

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home