Thursday, January 19, 2006

Tex Mex - The Wet View, Dia Uno

Dang, this is gonna be long 'cause I was sober the whole time and I have lots of stories about all them drunk wankers who were drinking....(yeah, right!)

So Thursday I drive to Houston to meet LH to catch our flight. So we get on the plane and it has barely taken off when the middle aged lady next to us wants us to move up to the empty seats ahead of us. I looked at her strangely and said why...you move, we're not moving. Well, she wanted to lay down because she had to drive home when she got in. So we said, ok.....the seats in front were exit row...only 2 seats. So we get settled in and the biotch was rummaging around for 10 minutes or so. Next time we look behind us (we were watching a movie so didn't really hear), she has changed seats again and there is a big Tejano behind us. WTF???? We moved to seats that don't recline for her and she moves again??? So I asked him what was up with that...he didn't know so we moved back to our original seats so we could lean them back. OK that just pissed me off! I cast a spell on her and we were on our way...drinking our smuggled Margaritas. The wonderful LD picked us up and we had a lovely penis conversation...mainly about his. That's all I'm allowed to say 'bout that. Next thing I remember, we are in my room playing assshhhhoooollle. Started with DB, LH, me, and 2 other people. Before we know it, there are 15-20 peeps in my room. Game playing continued.....then there were two. So that's all I remember from Thursday. Almost.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Funny shit

9:28 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

funny shit indeed

9:06 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

hilariuos

11:48 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

If I don't remember it, it never happened! (But now I do kinda remember that....he he)

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home