Thursday, January 19, 2006

Good night, Bad Night, & Funny Shi-ite

Dang, volleyball sucked last night. There's one chick that doesn't know what the H E double hockey sticks she is doing. Now I'm usually a very easy going down to earth chica but I got a little upset and had to leave. That was probably a good thing. I might have made her cry. But the beer after was great and so was the little band I heard. He was the drummer or base player for some Moreland guy from Austin and he was playing by himself (not with himself, that would be a different venue). The bar owner told me all about him but when he starts discussing all his bands that I've never heard of, I kinda tune him out. I did finally remember the website of the place I frequent so check it out.....if there's ever a band playing in Brenham that you just gotta come see, let me know! www.texastavern.net

You newbie hashers - here's something you may not have seen before. The website for the Palatka Hashers. http://geocities.com/palatkahash/palatka.html He-lareous!! the only way to become a Palatka hasher is to sleep with a Palatka hasher. No, I am not yet a Palatka hasher but I am in line to be Shit Happens wife #9 (I'm gettin' a little scared cause I think he's on 7).

enough for today my little bloggers......

5 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Good God, how long is the line to be Shit Happens next wife? You're like the 5th person I know of on the waiting list. :-)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Really? I'm the only one I've heard of.....let's hope to G he never gets married again!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Really? I'm the only one I've heard of.....let's hope to G he never gets married again!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Is there an echo in here? in here? in here?? I'm a ditz..ditz...ditz...

4:24 PM  
Blogger BH said...

I hear that! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home