Tuesday, January 17, 2006

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Do not travel with Wet Spot (that would be me) and Liquor Hard if it involves flying Continental and hashing. The awful incident that happened yesterday at the El Paso airport was at the actual gate we were supposed to leave at - although it happened a few hours before our flight. Some day I'll post the story about CoTex in Amarillo and our trying to get home from that. Needless to say, we HAD to go back to the hash hotel and Drink for another night, G forbid, and the late night hash trail to Sonic, and the ass-whole debauchery that seemed to go on forever. (Can you tell I don't like to cuss? Hopefully you literature challenged dimwits can figure it out). On out...

10 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

Some how, I have a feeling that the COTEX story will be like Squeezins ever elusive ball point pen purchase, we will never get the entire story

2:49 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

BABYDOLL..!!!!!! Glad you joined the party. We should sooo hare the naked hash at TXIH06!

3:47 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

she already told me to sign you two up

3:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

It's sooooo on.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

This blog still sucks (stops chanelling brownie)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Yep, naked Royalty at TXIH. Trojan, I thought we had already talked about haring?? Aww, you were probably drunk. We'll have to plan something vewy, vewy, spwecial for ya'll!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Denial Queen said...

um..err...I getting up the courage to join royalty this year and be miss nekkid TXIH 06!!!! Yea..liquid courage!!! Just don't let me chicken out...

8:44 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

WS..we talked about it but nothing was certain..cool it's settled we are haring. Hmmmmm email and we can talk brain storm.Let's do something a little different this year:)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

The link to COTEX on this web site isn't up yet, but I think someone told me it was over the June 9-11 weekend. Does that sound right to anyone else?

http://harrier.net/index2.html

9:14 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

I think CO Invahashional is Sept 9-11th??

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home