Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My Virgin Post



Ok, so we all love virgins so here's my virgin post. Well maybe not so much. Heck, who am I kidding.....I don't know any!! I'm one of those crazy hashers....working on year 12 of being a consistently active hasher. I'm not even going to go into explaining it because most of the people who read this (all 3 of you) will most likely be hashers. But if ya just gotta know, google hash house harriers. If your a pothead, it has nothing to do with marijo-wanna. OK maybe sometimes it does but that's not official. So many of my friends have been doing this blog thing and I always thought it would be cool to start one but then I thought, whatever would I write about....I got up, I went to work, I hit the gym, I take a shower, and I go to bed......next day - I get up, I go to work....well, you get the idea, thus the name of my blog. My only realy exciting things happen at the hash so this will be mainly hash themed. I'm having a feeling there will be lots of blank spaces.....as Fish mentioned me not remembering him because of drinking and losing brain cells. I have 169 cells left. Looking online for a place to purchase more (I checked ebay already) so anyone know, give me a shoutout. Well, I should be working now so more later.

Here's an old pic of me but I think I look pretty much the same....eh??

6 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

popped your cherry post

1:48 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Hey Wet Spot! It's Vagitarian, I hope I left a better impression with you then DOF did and you remember me from the Houston H3 /Brenham H3 campout.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hi Wet Spot! Welcome!

I said the same thing when I was talked into creating a blog. I mostly use it to post hash pics.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

This blog sucks

4:38 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Hi Vag!! Yes, you definitely made an impression! MOre than once!! ha ha

Howdy AG....yep, I've got lots of pics to post so stay tuned!! I'll put a couple from Tex Mex on here now......

6:24 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I guess sometimes Brownie is not a wanker.........it was his game of 3-man and his turn to make a rule.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home