Wednesday, January 25, 2006

New to Me Car?

So today I went to test drive a 2003 cool Black Rav4. I love those things. Small, compact, with plenty of room for a single chick like me. Waiting to hear on the numbers then if they're right....off to pick it up! I'm excited but nervous. I ain't paying top dollar! Anybody got any cool car stories? OK, I'll start. In college, I was having my car worked on so I borrowed my brother's 50 something square boxy light blue car...me and my roomie nicknamed ourselves Ethel & Myrtle cause it fit the car. Well, the front seat (not bucket, but ya know, one long seat all together?) was not attached in the front so when I hit the gas, the entire seat with both of us in it would tip back so that we were looking at the ceiling. We'd go to the grocery store parking lot and do that over and over until we were laughing so hard, we cried. Dang, I was strange in college...glad I had a best friend to share it all with. Oh the things we did to entertain ourselves!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Cool baby....Those Ravs are nice. I really like the Subuaru Baja..i know it's ugly but there is something appealing about it.

My ultimate would be a Cuda...man o man.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Did you get it?

9:59 AM  
Blogger RTBW said...

sweet -
i'm tempted to trade my miata in for one of those-almost did that in december. would make a nice hash vehicle. let us know how it goes.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Still haggling...trying to talk him down to cover my taxes on it. The tires are bald...would have to replace those so they should lower the price more. I'm offering cash, man!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home