Friday, January 20, 2006

Tex Mex - The Wet View, Dia Dos

See, my life is so boring I have to use what happened last weekend to fill my week.....so sad. Maybe I should move to Austin. YOu Fuxxx are always going somewhere.

So, Friday morning I got up and ate..um...nothing? I don't remember food much all weekend. If anyone remembers more, fill me in. I do remember going to the room on the other side of the stairwell to hang with the Colorado crew. BATT was in there and we started a game of Texas Hold Em....BATT, ESPN, Donnie the Retard, Nuthin But Net, and SSSSSS (dang can't remember her name but she is wayyy cool). BATT was out, then I think ESPN was out...oh SSSS was not playing. So three of us left in and I win a big pot. Gettin' cocky, start talking some smack....I got twice as much as them. Two hands later, I'm out....dang, just like that. In the midst of this game, they got the cool 80's tunes playing....namely Hall & Oats. I remember hearing the first song and thinking "yeah, this is pretty cool...I know a couple of their songs"....WRONG - I know almost every word to every frickkin'' song played. Net looked at me funny when I was singing all the "ooo" & "aahh" and "chika chika boom" along with all the words. Not sure if that was a how frickin cool she is look or a this chik had no life in high school look. Needless to say this was to be the start of a theme for the weekend. Oh yeah....brass monkey!! I didn't actually try it but I'm gonna! Ask AG - I know she had some! They also introduced Fish to gatorbeer which he loves more than food now. I think he wants to marry it. Hmm the rest of the day is a little fuzzy - I know I registered, ate dinner, got dressed in my kilty and went to some bars. I remember I cried. I remember when I was crying (no real reason...that stupid sheeety drunk crying that I haven't done since college. OK since last week....) BATT decided she would console me in the Men's Restroom. When some guy would try to come in, she'd scream at them to leave us alone - get out! I said to her "but they gotta pee somewhere...let 'em in" So she did and we continued our conversation with men coming in and out to pee. Now there were only urinals on the wall - no stalls. That was some funny shiiite. Then we piled about 10 of us into someone's jeep and went back to the hotel. I think that was it for me for the night. Feel free to correct me.

ciabatta....C I A B A TT A.....peace out.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

breakfast was Rosa's on Friday, where they do not have the song in the juke

1:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

The one who gave everyone a Sharpie tattoo? That was C4. She and I both didn't play...just drank Brass Monkeys!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

C4...S4....I couldn't remember. Sorry I left you out, baby!! I'll go edit my post. Wow, things are really blurry!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home