Tuesday, January 24, 2006

But Wait, There's More!

More Tex Mex pictures....(dang, I'm gonna start suing people who take bad pictures of me when I'm drunk!)........mostly from the lassie pub crawl...3 man Thursday night...dick & I drinking some big azz margaritas....the stuffed bus - er, I mean Jeep.......Meh- hee-cooo!!.....the sex shop before crossing the border (dang, Fish..do you think everybody really needs to see your azz??? uh, NOT SO MUCH!!)......the a-hole trail that I missed cause I was rooting for Peyton Manning in the 99.9 % Steeler Fan bar.....and much, much more!! Man, did anybody take pictures of the Hall & Oats Tour, hash style, 2006??

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=tblqbr6.64p4ouje&x=1&y=hruxyr

"PRIVATE EYES....THEY'RE WATCHING YOU......PRI-VAAAATEEE EEEEYYYYEES...."

4 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Yeah, scary!!!

5:22 PM  
Blogger BH said...

She's a man eater!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sorry, no Hall & Oates pics from me. I was already passed out when that event took place!

8:52 AM  
Blogger MB said...

Ahhh, Ram Pam.

I can think of no one else who could pull off nailing a guy in the keister with a 4' long weiner. (wiener?......Jesus, I don't even know how to spell it...whatever. Cock. There, that works)

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home