Friday, February 09, 2007

Woo Hoo!! It's WTF Friday!

So I get this email from Cuntinental Airlines yesterday.....yesterday February 8th. YESTERDAY, FEBRUARY 8TH! It was to inform me that my itinerary for my flight to Colorado Springs has changed and that "Your Continental Express flight will now be operated by Chautauqua Airlines under a new flight number. All flight dates, times, departure and arrival gate information remains the same." This was for the flight I took last Thursday on February 1st!!! February 1st!! WTF???? Same flight I also had to wait on for an hour and a half because we were waiting on a flight attendant to come in from another flight! Hello, I'm in HOUSTON - the home of Continental. Can they not just call somebody in???? I should call and complain and tell them I want a credit. It's a good thing there was a brass monkey waiting for me in the Springs parking lot...

Anybody else have a Friday WTF???

4 Comments:

Blogger Pittchick said...

Love the new wallpaper!

I would ask for a credit, too.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

CUNTinental..... hahahahahahahaha! Did you do that on purpose?

My only Friday WTF was: "Wow! This whole bottle of wine seems to have disappeared...." I think someone was sneaking past and drinking it for me!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

MILF...bad kimchi.

Vid - funny huh? We're gonna start a Vid fund so you can come hash with us!

Pitt - don't ya love Jr? Bud Shootout tonight!!

Bone - Liquor Hard coined that term after our first incident with them. Had to spend an extra night in Amarillo because the plane broke. Funny thing is when she called and complained, she got a $100 credit. When I called, they gave me $125

2:43 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Hmmm, spending the night in Amarillo, worth $100, but getting notified your flight carrier has changed after the fact is worth $125. I don't have a flight with them at all, betcha I can call and get a whole free ticket!!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home