Thursday, January 10, 2008

Birthday Trail, Cruise, and Tex Mex!

OK so lots going on here. Job going great...making tons of money. Maybe that's why I've been drinking more - cause I can! I rented an apartment in Bedford (midway between Dallas and Fort Worth and just south of Grapevine - where ALL the COOL hashers live). Plan to buy a house in the next couple of months. What a year it has been. Lots of changes, some good, some bad but all for the best I'm sure. I've realized how wonderful my friends are. 2008 seems to be a big year for some BIG birthdays. I turn 40 on the 15th, Stud Muffin turns 30 on the 15th (baby!), Dead Lay turns 40 on the 15th (we ROCK!), Sextortionist turns 4o sometime in January (and we will ALL be at TEX MEX, beaotches!!), not to mention the others later in the year that I'm not really sure of. I have a good feeling this year will be amazing. Please do not disappoint me, Mr. 2008. So I leave tomorrow for my Bedford apt and a kick ass happy hour I hope. I am haring a trail on Saturday for the Dallas hash (oh, did i mention I am the new haberdasher for D & FW? - woo hoo!!) along with Chihuahua Balls and Gymnophobia. Should be tons of fun because face it, we kick ass. And if you can make it, I guarantee some X and some hot sex for everyone!! Sunday morning I get on a plane and fly to Los Angeles!! Meeting Stud, Sex, and Dairy then heading to free happy hour at our hotel. Who knows what will happen after that....I mean we ARE in LA! Or maybe we'll just hang at the airport and watch for celebrities to fly in. Then on a 5 day cruise....enough said. We get back just in time to catch a plane on Friday and fly to El Paso for TEX MEX!! Wow, I am already feeling old. Hope I can keep up to my usual drunken antics. You know how after a hash weekend people ask you how it was and you say "I had a blast!!", then they ask you about it and you don't really remember any of it? But somehow you just KNOW you had fun? Funny stuff.....\

Other news...Part 1) I bought Rock Band for my playstation 2 - very kick ass game and tons of fun!!! It's like Guitar Hero only you have drums and a microphone. I got an extra guitar so we have four people playing at once. Love love love it!!

Part 2) Went to 2 bowl games over the new year - Armed Forces Bowl and the Cotton Bowl. Armed Forces Bowl was pretty cool - we were on row 14 right next to the Air Force Band. And a hasher from NO - Juggs - was in town. He's a marine captain so had some duties to perform. He got us free booze.....gotta love it!! Oh, and that dern cotton bowl - my Mizzou Tigers POUNCED on the Razorbacks. Great game except that i was on the ARkansas side and decided to quiet down after we got so far ahead - didn't want to rub it in.

Part 3) Texas Interhash is coming up and there will be a Flippy Cup Tournament. Chihuahua and I are in charge. Get your teams of 6 together now. Ours will have cool matching outfits and we plan to take the top prize. I do believe I am the weak link on our team which means I'll get to play more and drink more which in turn leads to be getting better.

Part 4) Lorenzo (that's my cutie patootie little puppy - although he's double in size now) is awesome. He has made such a difference in my life. I am now one of THOSE PEOPLE who cannot go anywhere without their dog. He hashes when I do, although I have to carry him most of the way cause he's too slow, short legs and all. I got him fixed this week - I swear his little doggie balls went from nothing to huge overnight!! I am so going to miss him when I'm gone on my trip!!! Thanks Uncle Wa Wa for watching him!!!

Part5) GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in ending, I cannot wait to see and party with each and every one of you that I love and miss. Let's get this year started right!

Spotty loves ya......

4 Comments:

Blogger crom said...

tex mex, huh? interesting.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Have a marvelous time on your cruise. Can't wait to help you celebrate your b-day at Tex-Mex!!!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Sorry I couldn't make your trail, but I'll see you at TexMex - and write down all of the publishable antics to remind you of what happened!!!

6:55 PM  
Blogger Not So Silent Bob said...

Hey, I was just reading and the funny thing is I know Juggs from NO. I partied with him over St Pats week

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home