Friday, March 30, 2007

Yahoo IM, Fort Worth and Bluebonnets

I know there are some cool ass peeps out there on IM - add me if ya wanna chat. Preferrably hot single dudes. Spotty is lonely.

I hope you like my Bluebonnet background. If you are in the area of Brenham, TX tomorrow and are free, you really must try to make this trail. Your hares are Puke and Gymno and those are two truly great hares. Gymno is very creative and Puke likes to have lots of beer checks. I am sad that I am going to miss it....I usually have some fun activity kinda things planned. And I used to ensure that no one ever did a down down alone. Everyone got a partner. Rollin may do something to make that happen. Anyhoo, you guys have a good time while I am stuck in....

FORT WORTH!! Woo hoo!! Can't Stop, WWFPants and Choo Choo are there now and I'm heading (who said heading??? I did! That's right!) there in a few hours. So cool to have a room only 25 short miles from downtown FtWth. We're going to dinner then drinking..possibly to the hash happy hour. Tomorrow's festivities start at NOON at Tuber's house for a BBQ, then the hash in the afternoon. Fun times are ahead. And I have an interesting prospect so I am in for a super good time....we'll see.

Everyone have a great weekend and know that Spotty loves you and misses you all. Some more than others.....bwaahhhhh!!!! Can you tell I need a beer??

9 Comments:

Blogger Spotty said...

Guess I should give you my IM - hasherchick

5:01 PM  
Blogger All Head, No Shaft said...

You also forgot to mention which IM program.

1:21 PM  
Blogger -tunnel said...

love the ft worth hash! Have a great time!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Did WWFP and Can't move to FW or did they just do this hash?

Sounds like it was a good one. On-On.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

It says Yahoo IM in the title of the post. Or did she add that after the fact?

3:33 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

It said Yahoo from the beginning....AH is just a little slow..heh heh.

WWFP N Can't Stop still live in the Woodlands. Just up visiting. We didn't do the hash, partied at Tuber's for his bday. Texas hold 'em and lots of drinking games..fun!!

10:58 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

message me when you have a desire for a certain type of food, I will steer you in the right direction

1:52 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!
We need an update!

5:42 AM  
Blogger ESPN said...

Hey chica...check it out...I finally have a blog...http://espn15.blogspot.com/

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home