Friday, February 10, 2006

John Valby Fridays

Anybody else know who this guy is? He is freakin awesome. I have tons of his songs and they are hilarious. He sings Barnacle Bill, Eat Bite F**k Suck (my fave!), Bang Bang Lu Lu, Roll your leg over, and many more songs we sing in the hash. But he also sings regular songs that everyone knows only he has changed the words to make them nasty, nasty. Some of you may have heard Davey sing "I am Pussy" or Creme Filled from SA sings many of his. I am checking into the legality of posting them here but for now, check out his site....WARNING!!! BAD WORDS, TITTIES AND VIDEO!!! DO NOT VIEW AT WORK UNLESS YOUR PLACE IS COOL!! www.johnvalbynation.com

5 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

bad titties and bad video? no thanks!

4:58 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I saw some saggy titties there ... I want the lyrics to Lucky Dog

6:00 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

"some people tell me I'm a lucky dog, just a lucky dog. My girl's a pecker hog."

6:11 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

"every night the neighborhood's lined up at the door, their peckers sore, like they've never seen a cunt before"

6:12 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

"and even though her crotch smells funny...she makes a shit load of money and every time....(don't know)

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home